THIS IS A NEW UPDATED SCHEDULE POSTED AS OF 9:15AM THURSDAY.
I’m just going to post the tournament book…for a couple of reasons. #1, I’ve worked a LOT of hours on it and #2, it gives you a chance to get your first glimpse of the CONTEST we’re having. Master DJ T “Wing” has put together a great contest…and we have PRIZES for correct answers (Think Big Whiskeys gift certificates, free concessions, etc…!!) and #3, because we have the BEST sponsors ~so I thought you might like to see them in living color while you’re browsing the schedules!! Plus the RULES, the Parking Map and some other fun info is included.
I’ve also attached the TENT MAP….Someone will be starting their phone calls around 9am tomorrow…if you signed up early, you’ll get called early. If you signed up late…well….let’s just say you’ll probably register earlier next year!! :0) If for some reason you do not answer the phone (we will be calling the person who registered the team)….we’ll leave a message and you will need to call us back as soon as possible. We’ll continue our calling…so you might get bumped in line.
TENT MAP 2016
I forgot to reiterate our CANNED FOOD DRIVE….please bring your canned food to the check in table. Tell them your team name and if you bring in the most lbs of food….YOU WIN!! Not only do you win….but so do those who depend on The Least of These Food Pantry!!
No more waiting….Here’s your schedules!
2016 TOURNAMENT BOOK new
Hello All!! WOW…what a crazy couple of days it’s been!! Thank you all for registering for our 3v3. I’ve been getting a few phone calls, so I thought I’d put up a post to keep you up to date!
- Schedules will be made Tues into Wed…however, it goes thru several different people to check and double check for accuracy…so they won’t be posted until Thursday morning.
- Tent space…we will be calling everyone starting with who registered first all the way down the list so that you can reserve a tent location. We do ask that you try to conserve space…so if you have multiple teams, try to fit them into less tents than you have teams. (3 teams…two tent spots etc…) We have over 100 teams registered at the moment (6:45pm)…and I expect a dozen more before we shut it down.
- Tent Map. We will have the tent map up on the web site BEFORE we call you. The reason we wait until Thursday to call is so that you can see your schedule before you choose a location. LOTS happen those last two days!!
- Check in. We will have early check in again on Friday night starting at 7:00pm (remember…we won’t let anyone in until 7pm ~ we always have a line :0) If you want to check in Saturday…that is fine. Just make sure you give yourself an hour prior to your first game. It does get a bit busy at the check in table!!
- Rules are posted on the web site. Some of the dates in the actual rules are incorrect…but the rules themselves are accurate. (I think it has the rain out date incorrect…the rain out date is always the following day ~ Sunday)
- ALL registrations must be paid by midnight tonight or you lose your guarantee of being in the tournament. For those of you who did not pay at the same time you registered…you’ve been emailed an invoice. Please pay that tonight so you don’t lose your spot!!
- If you have any questions, feel free to call. 582-1107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be sending out an email Tuesday at some point with this and additional information about parking, concessions etc… Whomever signed your team up will be the one to receive the email. Hopefully they will pass that info on to all on the team.
- We are having a CANNED FOOD DRIVE again. The winner** will receive their registration fee REFUNDED!!!! **There are stipulations…that will be in the email!
Click on the Registration tab in the header above to register your team for the 9th Annual Summer Sizzler 3v3. Payment is required at the time of registration, so have your debit or credit card ready. Cash payments are accepted if you’d like to deliver them in person.
Age divisions are as follows….Entering 2nd grade – Entering 8th grade. Boys and Girls High School A, B & C Divisions (could add more if necessary). Adult Competitive and Adult Recreational (can be all guy, all girl or co-ed) We do not go by “DOB” or age. We go by what GRADE the player is entering this fall. You do not need to provide any age verification…this is an “on your honor” system!!
We look forward to another AMAZING tournament and can’t wait to see you all again!
Registration for the 2016 Summer Sizzler 3v3 Tournament at for July 16th will begin in June. Please mark your calendars now!
CONGRATULATIONS to all of our participants for making it through the 94 degree weather day!!! However, some did come out on top and we should recognize their efforts! Several divisions had teams tied ~ and it took the 3rd or 4th tie breaker to determine the ultimate winner. Of course, our main focus is HAVING FUN…and we hope you all experienced that!
Here are your Division Winners:
Young Girls: STRIKERS
4th/5th Grade Girls: SMSA
5th Grade Girls: Happy Feet
6th Grade Girls: SWAT
7th/8th Grade Girls “BLACK”: Demize Dash
7th/8th Grade Girls “RED”: Nixa Assault
High School Girls “C”: FC Legacy Aqua
High School Girls “B”: E-Lemon-ators
High School Girls “BLACK”: Onetouchables
High School Girls “RED”: Queen City Reign
1st/2nd Grade Boys: Magic U7
4th Grade Boys “RED”: Chaos ~ Wormington
4th Grade Boys “BLACK”: FC Legacy Lava
4th/5th Grade Boys: WAYLA
5th Grade Boys: Boss Ballerz
6th Grade Boys “BLACK”: Just for Fun Too
6th Grade Boys “RED”: S.W.A.T.
6th Grade Boys “WHITE”: Just for Fun
7th Grade Boys: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
8th Grade Boys “BLACK”: Benchwarmers
8th Grade Boys “RED”: Victorious Secret
High School Boys “C”: FC Legacy Steel
High School Boys “B”: FC Legacy Silver
High School Boys “A/B” BLACK: Daddies
High School Boys “A/B” RED: FC Legacy Gold
High School Boys “A”: Precious Cargo
Adults: Messi Pants
Again, congratulations to all our participants…especially those who were able to bring home a Champions Lanyard!! Keep us on your calendar for next Summer ~ July 16, 2016. We will start emailing reminders out around the beginning of June.
It lived up to its name…SUMMER SIZZLER…but from the feedback we’ve received so far, it sounds like it was a great experience. We certainly hope it was for everyone!!
We are still sifting through all the paperwork and scorecards. Winners from each division will be posted in the next day or two!
Congratulations to the STRIKERS…a 2nd grade boys team for bringing in the most canned food items (149). They will receive a check in the mail for a FULL REFUND of their registration fee!!
Also, Congratulations to the Pathetico Madrid, an Adult Division Team, for the winning the “Most Clever Team Name” award. We had Jeff from the Christian County Headliner (who was there covering the event) choose our winner for us…Since we know so many of the kids on the teams, we felt like we needed a very impartial decision maker! Jeff fit the bill. Congrats to Alicia Collard (former Ozark Player) and her team for coming up with this years most clever team name award!!
If you have any feedback you’d like to leave for us, we’d love to hear from you. We’ve had many people over the years give us great new ideas, and things that will help make the day run more smoothly ~ we really do listen to your suggestions!!! And we really love hearing what you LIKE about the day so we can keep on doing them! Please e-mail your feedback to email@example.com!
Look for division winners here soon… and if we haven’t said it enough (we never could) THANK YOU to all who participated and especially all those who put in hours and hours of work volunteering their time to pull this event off. We could not do this without the help of all those involved ~ it’s truly a team effort!!
CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULES….but please read all this FIRST.
Someone will be calling you tomorrow to choose your canopy space. We will start with the 1st team to register and work our way down the list. If you do not answer the phone, we will move on. As soon as you get the message, call back and we will get you your spot! We have 113 team this year and 76 maybe 77 spots available!! I know many teams will be sharing tent space ~ and we TRULY appreciate that!! If you have multiple teams coming, please consider this so that everyone can be inside the gate. If we run out of space inside…we have plenty of space just outside the North West corner of the field!
HERE is the map of the canopy spaces. When our volunteer calls, please have a “range” in mind…North fence line, East fence line etc… specific tent space numbers will probably only be good for the 1st 30 people…then it will be a “general vicinity” choice. We can only allow one tent space per team unless there are open spaces AFTER we have contacted everyone. Also, all tents can not be bigger than 10’x10ft. We have only allotted 11′ per space (6″ either side for wiggle room) We’ll do our best to put teams who are coming as groups together.
We will have early check in on Friday night beginning at 6:30. You know we won’t let you in any earlier ;0) Check in begins at 7:00am on Saturday. PLEASE do not forget your liability waivers (CLICK HERE FOR ONE) if you did not check that off on the online registration. We will have extra copies at the check in table. Your team is not considered “checked-in” until all payments are up to date and all waiver are accounted for. All we need is the parents signature on the bottom portion (actually, you can have all the parent sign one copy!)
We will be sending out an email with more information about parking, concessions, rules etc…
Last, we apologize ahead of time if you are coaching two teams and you have games that are scheduled at the same time. We were not able to schedule around those things. Hopefully you get lucky and don’t have any conflicts…sorry if you do~ with 113 teams, we were lucky to get out of there by dark!!
Any questions, call 582-1107. Ask for Missy or Tom… or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!!