Mark you calendars! July 15 , 2017 is the 10th Annual SUMMER SIZZLER!! We will be posting more info as time gets closer. Registration will begin June 1st. We hit capacity last year… So don’t delay in signing up! See you there!
Thank you to all who participated in our 9th Annual Summer Sizzler 3v3. We had 115 teams enter this year. As you could see by the schedule…we were VERY BOOKED all day long. We appreciate all of your patience and good sportsmanship!!! We hope you had as much fun as we did. Please mark your calendar for the third Saturday in July….which is July 15, 2017!!!
The winners of the CANNED FOOD DRIVE were the 2nd/3rd grade girls team ~ Pixie Chicks. We’ll be in touch soon about your reward. All the food donated will be given to the Least of These!!
Everyone did a great job…but some came out on top….so here is a list of your Division Winners!!
2ND/3RD GRADE GIRLS…..SPORTING SPRINGFIELD
4TH GRADE GIRLS….LADY DEMIZE FRIED ZOMBIES
5TH/6TH GRADE GIRLS…HAPPY FEET
7TH GRADE GIRLS….TBD (that’s their name!!)
7TH/8TH GRADE GIRLS….#THIS
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS “C”….LADY DEMIZE FIRE BREATHING RUBBER DUCKIES
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS “B”….BLITZ BABES
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS “A” NAMELESS
2ND/3RD GRADE BOYS….SPARTANS
3RD GRADE BOYS…NUTMEGGERS
4TH GRADE BOYS….FAST & FURIOUS
5TH GRADE BOYS RED….CHAOS
5TH GRADE BOYS BLACK….KAMIKAZI MONKEYS
5TH /6TH GRADE BOYS…THAT ONE TEAM
7TH GRADE BOYS RED….FUSION
7TH GRADE BOYS BLACK….GOAL DIGGERS
8TH GRADE BOYS RED….THE TAKEOVER
8TH GRADE BOYS BLACK….CHILL
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS “C” RED…OBC
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS “C” BLACK….CLASS ON GRASS
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS “B” RED….THE POKEMEN
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS “B” BLACK….WILLARD TIGERS
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS “A”….TOP GUN 2
ADULT REC…DEMIZE CHRIS’ ANGELS
ADULT COMP…UNREAL MADRID (went into a tie breaker!!)
Congratulations to all the Division Winners.
Thank you again,
Your 2016 Summer Sizzler Volunteers
THIS IS A NEW UPDATED SCHEDULE POSTED AS OF 9:15AM THURSDAY.
I’m just going to post the tournament book…for a couple of reasons. #1, I’ve worked a LOT of hours on it and #2, it gives you a chance to get your first glimpse of the CONTEST we’re having. Master DJ T “Wing” has put together a great contest…and we have PRIZES for correct answers (Think Big Whiskeys gift certificates, free concessions, etc…!!) and #3, because we have the BEST sponsors ~so I thought you might like to see them in living color while you’re browsing the schedules!! Plus the RULES, the Parking Map and some other fun info is included.
I’ve also attached the TENT MAP….Someone will be starting their phone calls around 9am tomorrow…if you signed up early, you’ll get called early. If you signed up late…well….let’s just say you’ll probably register earlier next year!! :0) If for some reason you do not answer the phone (we will be calling the person who registered the team)….we’ll leave a message and you will need to call us back as soon as possible. We’ll continue our calling…so you might get bumped in line.
I forgot to reiterate our CANNED FOOD DRIVE….please bring your canned food to the check in table. Tell them your team name and if you bring in the most lbs of food….YOU WIN!! Not only do you win….but so do those who depend on The Least of These Food Pantry!!
No more waiting….Here’s your schedules!
Hello All!! WOW…what a crazy couple of days it’s been!! Thank you all for registering for our 3v3. I’ve been getting a few phone calls, so I thought I’d put up a post to keep you up to date!
- Schedules will be made Tues into Wed…however, it goes thru several different people to check and double check for accuracy…so they won’t be posted until Thursday morning.
- Tent space…we will be calling everyone starting with who registered first all the way down the list so that you can reserve a tent location. We do ask that you try to conserve space…so if you have multiple teams, try to fit them into less tents than you have teams. (3 teams…two tent spots etc…) We have over 100 teams registered at the moment (6:45pm)…and I expect a dozen more before we shut it down.
- Tent Map. We will have the tent map up on the web site BEFORE we call you. The reason we wait until Thursday to call is so that you can see your schedule before you choose a location. LOTS happen those last two days!!
- Check in. We will have early check in again on Friday night starting at 7:00pm (remember…we won’t let anyone in until 7pm ~ we always have a line :0) If you want to check in Saturday…that is fine. Just make sure you give yourself an hour prior to your first game. It does get a bit busy at the check in table!!
- Rules are posted on the web site. Some of the dates in the actual rules are incorrect…but the rules themselves are accurate. (I think it has the rain out date incorrect…the rain out date is always the following day ~ Sunday)
- ALL registrations must be paid by midnight tonight or you lose your guarantee of being in the tournament. For those of you who did not pay at the same time you registered…you’ve been emailed an invoice. Please pay that tonight so you don’t lose your spot!!
- If you have any questions, feel free to call. 582-1107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be sending out an email Tuesday at some point with this and additional information about parking, concessions etc… Whomever signed your team up will be the one to receive the email. Hopefully they will pass that info on to all on the team.
- We are having a CANNED FOOD DRIVE again. The winner** will receive their registration fee REFUNDED!!!! **There are stipulations…that will be in the email!
Click on the Registration tab in the header above to register your team for the 9th Annual Summer Sizzler 3v3. Payment is required at the time of registration, so have your debit or credit card ready. Cash payments are accepted if you’d like to deliver them in person.
Age divisions are as follows….Entering 2nd grade – Entering 8th grade. Boys and Girls High School A, B & C Divisions (could add more if necessary). Adult Competitive and Adult Recreational (can be all guy, all girl or co-ed) We do not go by “DOB” or age. We go by what GRADE the player is entering this fall. You do not need to provide any age verification…this is an “on your honor” system!!
We look forward to another AMAZING tournament and can’t wait to see you all again!
Registration for the 2016 Summer Sizzler 3v3 Tournament at for July 16th will begin in June. Please mark your calendars now!
CONGRATULATIONS to all of our participants for making it through the 94 degree weather day!!! However, some did come out on top and we should recognize their efforts! Several divisions had teams tied ~ and it took the 3rd or 4th tie breaker to determine the ultimate winner. Of course, our main focus is HAVING FUN…and we hope you all experienced that!
Here are your Division Winners:
Young Girls: STRIKERS
4th/5th Grade Girls: SMSA
5th Grade Girls: Happy Feet
6th Grade Girls: SWAT
7th/8th Grade Girls “BLACK”: Demize Dash
7th/8th Grade Girls “RED”: Nixa Assault
High School Girls “C”: FC Legacy Aqua
High School Girls “B”: E-Lemon-ators
High School Girls “BLACK”: Onetouchables
High School Girls “RED”: Queen City Reign
1st/2nd Grade Boys: Magic U7
4th Grade Boys “RED”: Chaos ~ Wormington
4th Grade Boys “BLACK”: FC Legacy Lava
4th/5th Grade Boys: WAYLA
5th Grade Boys: Boss Ballerz
6th Grade Boys “BLACK”: Just for Fun Too
6th Grade Boys “RED”: S.W.A.T.
6th Grade Boys “WHITE”: Just for Fun
7th Grade Boys: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
8th Grade Boys “BLACK”: Benchwarmers
8th Grade Boys “RED”: Victorious Secret
High School Boys “C”: FC Legacy Steel
High School Boys “B”: FC Legacy Silver
High School Boys “A/B” BLACK: Daddies
High School Boys “A/B” RED: FC Legacy Gold
High School Boys “A”: Precious Cargo
Adults: Messi Pants
Again, congratulations to all our participants…especially those who were able to bring home a Champions Lanyard!! Keep us on your calendar for next Summer ~ July 16, 2016. We will start emailing reminders out around the beginning of June.