- Adult Mens…The Goose Bruisers
- Adult Red…Springvegas FC
- Adult Black…The Worst Team
- High School Boys “A”…Paint Boys
- High School Boys “A/B”….Diversity (by a point differential tie breaker)
- High School Boys “B” Red…LR Wildcats
- High School Boys “B” Black….BBO
- High School Boys “C”…Dyslexia Un-tied
- 8th Grade Boys…GG FC
- 7/8th Grade Boys…DMZ Crew
- 7th Grade Boys…Floss Like a Boss
- 5/6th Grade Boys…Xtreme Demize
- 4/5th Grade Boys…Formerly Known as the Saints
- 3/4th Grade Boys…Neymar Mr. Nice Guy
- High School Girls “B” Fortnite 5
- High School Girls “C” Pitch Perfect
- 8th Grade Girls…Speedsters
- 7/8th Grade Girls…Joe’s Hobos
- 6/7th Grade Girls…Instant Karma
- 4/5th Grade Girls…Titanium
The winners of the TEAM NAME contest were the ABCDE FC….from the Adult Mens Division. Very clever, gentlemen!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE TEAMS WHO CAME AND PLAYED HARD AND PLAYED FAIR. GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP IS KEY…WIN, LOSE OR DRAW.
Mark your calendars for the 12th Annual Summer Sizzler, July 20th, 2019!!!!
Game Schedules have been posted. All team contacts have been emailed the schedule, tent map, field and parking map and a LONG email. Make sure they get that info to you if you are not the team contact!! See you all Saturday!!
2018 GAME SCHEDULE
If you indicated on your registration that you would bring a signed copy of the 2018 Liability Waiver but would like to confirm with an electronic signature instead, please click the link below. If you indicated on your registration that the parents of all players HAD read the 2018 Liability Waiver, then you do not need to do anything more.
WE HAVE READ THE WAIVER
Schedules for this Saturday will be posted on Wednesday by noon as well as emailed to the person who registered your team. We will include important info about check in and tourney day specifics. Please be sure to read the rules of the game posted here on this web site. PLEASE make sure all your fans remember that there are NO pets allowed on the premises.
Someone will call the team representative on Thursday to reserve a tent space. If you aren’t able to answer your phone, she’ll leave a message for you to call her back.
Can’t wait to see everyone!!
Registration closes at noon (on the dot) on Monday… There’s one or two divisions closing up… But everyone else is still open! If you haven’t paid yet, you need to do that by noon Monday as well. If we have a waiting list… We may replace your team if you haven’t paid.
We will do our best to get the schedules posted on Wed and someone will call you on Thurs to reserve your tent space. We will make calls based on who registered AND paid 1st. Whoever registered your team is who will get the phone call.
We’ll email additional info later this week. Please remind your team & their parents that there are NO ANIMALS allowed on the fields. We hate turning animals away, but it is district policy. Also Ozark is A NO SMOKING CAMPUS… Which includes the parking lots.
Can’t wait to see everyone!!
6 days and counting…… 🤩